90 Beautiful Baby Shower Wishes To Write In A Card
Your friend's baby shower is coming up, and you need help figuring out what to write on the card. Of course, you want to write thoughtful baby shower wishes, but you don't want to be cheesy or over-the-top.
Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. We put together a list of 90 baby shower wishes to help take the guesswork out of your card.
Table Of Contents
- How To Decide What To Write In A Baby Shower Card
- Simple Baby Shower Wishes
- Rhyming Baby Shower Wishes
- Baby Girl Card Sayings
- Baby Boy Card Sayings
- Gender-Neutral Baby Shower Wishes
- Quotes To Include In A Baby Shower Card
- Inspirational Baby Shower Phrases
- Baby Shower Wishes For Multiples
- Gift Related Baby Shower Wishes
- Humorous Sayings For Baby Shower Cards
- Baby Shower Wishes For Mom
- Sayings For Baby Sprinkle Cards
- Card Sayings After Baby Arrives
How To Decide What To Write In A Baby Shower Card
Before we dive into the list, let's look at some general tips to help you pick the perfect thing to
write in your card.
- Keep it short and sweet.
- Focus on the parents-to-be.
- Add a personal note.
- Think about the relationship. How well do you know the parents-to-be? The closer you are, the more personal and heartfelt your message should be.
And now, without further ado, let’s dive into those baby shower wishes.
Baby Shower Wishes
Simple Baby Shower Wishes
1) Best wishes to you during this exciting time!
2) Congratulations on your new arrival!
3) Wishing you all the best for your baby!
4) Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!
5) Can't wait to meet the newest member of your family!
6) So excited to watch you become parents!
7) Congratulations on your new role as mom and dad!
8) You're going to be amazing parents!
9) So happy for you. Congratulations on the new bundle of joy!
Rhyming Baby Shower Wishes
10) A baby is coming; it’s true! I am so excited for you!
11) It's almost time for your little one; let’s celebrate and have some fun!
12) So happy that you're going from two to three. I can't wait to meet the newest member of your family.
13) A bundle of joy is coming your way, so we gather today to say, "Hooray!"
14) Your baby's almost here. What fun! Best wishes to you as you wait for your new little one.
15) A new baby means laughter and true tales of happily ever after!
Baby Girl Card Sayings
16) Oh, baby girl, we can't wait to meet you!
17) Congratulations on your sweet baby girl!
18) Wishing you all the happiness in the world with your beautiful baby girl.
19) I'm tickled pink to hear you're having a baby girl!
20) Welcome to the world, sweet baby girl!
21) Congratulations on your baby daughter!
22) Your baby girl is lucky to have you as her parents.
23) A pretty, pretty princess is on her way! Congratulations!
24) May your baby girl bring you loads of happiness and joy!
25) Hope your little girl is just as sweet and sassy as her mama!
Baby Boy Card Sayings
26) Your little boy will be here before you know it. I can't wait to meet him!
27) Baby boys make life a lot more interesting! Congratulations on your son!
28) A handsome little guy is on his way! Congratulations!
29) I'm so excited to meet your new son!
30) New adventures are starting soon...can't wait to hear all about them!
31) Little boys are the sweetest! Congratulations on your baby boy.
32) Your son will be the luckiest kid ever with parents like you!
33) A baby boy is a treasure, and you all will have so much fun!
34) Best wishes for loads of happiness and tons of dirt!
35) Your little prince will be here soon. I can't wait to spoil him!
Gender-Neutral Baby Shower Wishes
36) Can't wait to shower your new little one with lots of attention!
37) Thinking of your family as you prepare to welcome a new little one to the world!
38) May your new baby bring you a lifetime of joy. Congratulations!
39) Your family is about to be a little bit bigger, a whole lot better, and of course, much, much cuter!
40) We gather to celebrate the bun in your oven. I can’t wait to meet your new little one!
41) An incoming heir to your throne, what a happy day!
42) Your life is about to change forever. Welcome to parenthood!
43) Congratulations, you're getting a new sidekick for all life's adventures!
Quotes To Include In A Baby Shower Card
44) "There are two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children: One of these is roots, the other wings." — Hodding Carter
45) "You know what the great thing about babies is? They are like little bundles of hope. Like the future in a basket.” — Lish McBride
46) “A new baby is like the beginning of all things wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” — Eda J. Le Shan
47) “Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart.” — Winnie the Pooh
48) “Every child begins the world again.” — Henry David Thoreau
49) "Motherhood: All love begins and ends there." — Robert Browning
Inspirational Baby Shower Phrases
50) Congratulations on this wonderful gift of new life!
51) Incredible blessings! I can't wait to see your little miracle!
52) I will be keeping you and your little one in my mind and heart.
53) Bless your family as you welcome your little one.
54) Positive thoughts are heading your way for a swift labor and delivery!
55) Hoping for a happy and healthy baby. What a blessing!
56) Children are a blessing, and I can't wait for your new one!
57) Your baby is a miracle!
Baby Shower Wishes For Multiples
58) Congratulations on your new arrivals!
59) You're going to have your hands full, and I can't wait to help!
60) So many blessings are coming your way!
61) Congratulations. And congratulations again!
62) Double the diapers, double the trouble, double the love.
Gift-Related Baby Shower Wishes
63) I can't wait to see your baby's face light up when they use this gift!
64) I hope this baby shower gift is as helpful to you as it was fun for me to shop for!
65) This baby lotion was a lifesaver for my girl. I hope it works just as well for your little one!
66) We all pitched in to get this for you. May it bring you and your new baby much happiness!
67) I'm so excited to see what your baby will look like wearing this!
68) Part of parenting is being prepared, so I put together a few essentials for you!
69) Keep your baby’s skin healthy with the Newborn Arrival Gift Set I got you!
Humorous Sayings For Baby Shower Cards
70) A baby is a blank slate. Here's hoping that yours only inherits the good traits!
71) Congratulations on your new bundle of poop...I mean joy!
72) A baby is like a bar of soap; they never stay in one place for long.
73) Babies are cute until you have to wake up for 2 am feedings.
74) Becoming a parent is easy. It’s the staying awake part that's hard.
75) Birth: The moment when Mommy and Daddy became sleep deprived.
Baby Shower Wishes For Mom Or Dad
76) Enjoy every minute. They grow up so fast!
77) I can't wait to see you as a mommy/daddy!
78) I know you'll be the best mom/dad ever!
79) Motherhood/Fatherhood: A title just above queen/king.
80) You're going to be a great mom/dad!
81) Congratulations on your new title: “Mommy”/“Daddy”!
Sayings For Baby Sprinkle Cards
82) A baby sprinkle for a baby who's already so loved!
83) We're so excited to meet your new little one!
84) 1 toddler, 1 baby, 1 crazy life you wouldn’t trade for the world!
85) So glad you're having another baby; your first one was so cute!
86) Congrats on baby number 2 (or 3, or 4...)!
Card Sayings For After Baby Arrives
87) Your baby is finally here!
88) Welcome to the world, baby!
89) So glad your baby is finally here and healthy!
90) Welcome to parenthood!
Celebrate The New Baby With The Perfect Card
With all these baby shower wishes to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect way to welcome the new baby into the world.