Extremely dry and rough to the touch, your baby’s skin is regularly marked by rough red patches, particularly on the face, in skin folds (neck, elbow, back of knees) and on the extremities (hands, wrists, ankles).Potentially very uncomfortable, the skin feels tight and itchy, perhaps even to the point of disrupting sleep. It requires daily use of specific products to soothe the skin and improve your baby’s quality of life.
Specifically formulated for dry, atopic-prone skin, our Stelatopia products will help restore the comfort of your baby’s skin:
- Every day, wash your baby’s face, body and hair with Stelatopia Cream Cleanser, which soothes and protects.
- To limit the drying effects of water, add 2 to 3 capfuls of Stelatopia Milky Bath Oil to your baby’s bath.
- After the bath, apply Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream to your baby’s face and body, which will quickly soothe any irritation and restructure even the driest skin. For extremely dry skin, you can also use Stelatopia Lipid-Replenishing Balm to intensely nourish the skin.
- Dress your baby in Mustela's Stelatopia Skin Soothing Pajamas. Made with natural ingredients, these pajamas deliver skin-soothing moisture all night long so your baby can rest well.
- Finally, for diaper changes and cleansing during the day or for days you do not bathe your baby, use Stelatopia No-Rinse Cleanser, which will completely clean and soothe your baby’s skin. Image: Sub title: Your baby has eczema-prone skin.