A safe home for your baby
In the bathroom
- Keep medicines, hygiene products, beauty products and sharp objects (nail clippers, scissors, etc.) in a locked cupboard or positioned out of the reach of your child.
- Regulate your water heater so that the temperature of the water never goes above 50°, or install temperature limiting valves on your taps to prevent any risk of scalding.
- Install a non-slip mat in the bottom of your bath tub.
- Never leave your baby alone in his bath, not even for a few seconds or in very little water.
- Never leave an electrical appliance plugged in (hair dryer, electric razor, radio, etc.) near the bath, in particular if your baby is in his bath.