Mustela’s mission is to formulate the best skin care products to meet all of the skin care needs of babies and mothers-to-be and so help to enhance their well-being, all across the world.
Our assets for fulfilling this mission:
60 years of expertise and know-how
- The expertise of Laboratoires Expanscience’s Research and Development Centre.
- Close collaboration with scientific institutions (INSERM, French National Institute for Medical Research and CNRS, French National Research Institute) and with healthcare professionals in the creation of products.
- The development of active ingredients that are patented.
A pioneering approach based on innovation and continuous progress
- The creation of new concepts in skin care of skin disorders.
- Formulas that are being constantly updated to anticipate the needs of mothers and healthcare professionals.
The standard of excellence of a pharmaceutical Laboratory
- The rigorous selection of ingredients, including preservatives, by a committee of experts.
- Cosmetic surveillance monitoring.
- Guaranteed traceability.
A guarantee of safety and efficacy
- Products designed to combine efficacy and everyday pleasure.
- The exclusion of potentially irritant substances.
- Hypoallergenic formulas.
- Practical, tamper-proof packaging.
- Tolerance, efficacy and acceptability tests under medical supervision.
Accompanying mothers and professionals for generations
- An advisory role among mothers and mothers-to-be.
- A partnership with maternity clinics, pharmacists and healthcare and early childhood professionals.
- Actions to promote children’s development with the Mustela Foundation.