Specially formulated for expectant moms, Mustela 9 Months Stretch Marks Double Action helps prevent and reduce stretch marks thanks to its innovative combination of naturally-derived active ingredients:
- A patented anti-stretch marks formula activates the production of fibers that strengthen the skin. The skin becomes more supple, elastic, and resistant to the causes of stretch marks.
- A restructuring complex based on sophora japonica and oligo-elements promotes cell renewal and the regeneration of the skin.
- Avocado peptides and hydrating shea butter provide the skin with immediate relief and lasting nourishment.
Clinical trial on 26 expectant moms at various stages in pregnancy. Trial duration: 6 months
- An assessment was made by gynecologists at eight months and 30 days after the end of the pregnancy.
- 96% of the women who used Stretch Marks Double Action did not develop stretch marks during their pregnancy.
- Self-assessment by the subjects 30 days after giving birth:
- 92% confirmed the prevention effect.
- 100% confirmed resistance to stretch marks.
TIPS OF USE:
Apply morning and night to belly, breasts, hips and thighs, massaging until fully absorbed.
If you gave birth by Caesarian section, wait a few weeks before applying to the scar zone.
When to use
- As a preventive treatment, use Stretch Marks Double Action from the beginning of pregnancy until 1 month after giving birth.
- To treat stretch marks, apply to the affected areas and massage into the skin. Continue treatment for 2-3 months. Stretch Marks Intensive Action is also recommended to treat stretch marks.
Pleasant to use
Thanks to its smooth texture and subtle fragrance, Stretch Marks Double Action makes each application a pleasure. Quickly sinks into the skin, leaving it supple and soft.
For scent-sensitive moms, Stretch Marks Double Action also exists in a fragrance-free version.
250 ml tube.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Elastoregulator®, lupeol and galactoarabinan: improve the suppleness and elasticity of the skin.
- Sophora japonica and oligo-elements: stimulate cell renewal.
- Shea butter: hydrates.
- Avocado peptides: soothe the skin and increases its resistance to stretch marks.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.
High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
Can be used during breastfeeding as long as normal hygiene is observed (clean nipples).
Stretch Marks Double Action with fragrance:
AQUA (WATER), DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), LAURETH-23, GALACTOARABINAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), XANTHAN GUM, CETYL PALMITATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL.
Stretch Marks Double Action fragrance-free:
Aqua (Water), Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butylene Glycol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Laureth-23, Galactoarabinan, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoglycerides, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Pentylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sophora Japonica Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Tocopherol.