Specifically formulated for pregnant women and young moms, Mustela 9 Months Stretch Mark Oil helps prevent stretch marks using an exclusive combination of 100% vegetable oils and a natural active ingredient:
- The production of fibres that strengthen the skin is activated by lupeol, a natural, patented active ingredient. Skin elasticity is improved, helping it to cope better with stretching.
- Skin is nourished and softened using luxurious pomegranate seed, musk rose and baobab oils.
- Skin is nourished, moisturized and protected using avocado oil and sunflower oil.
Clinical study on 42 subjects under gynaecological supervision for four weeks (application twice a day and self-evaluation):
- Product improves skin’s resistance to stretching and increases elasticity: 98%
- Product makes the skin feel soft and comfortable: 98%
- Product improves skin tone: 95%
TIPS OF USE:
Use Stretch Mark Oil from the early stages of pregnancy until three months after childbirth. Spray a small amount of oil onto the palm of your hand once or twice a day, apply to belly, breasts, hips and thighs and massage in gently.
Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Pleasant to use
Mustela 9 Months Stretch Mark Oil is both rich and naturally dry, so it feels silky on your skin and absorbs quickly. Its light, delicate fragrance, with notes of rose, bergamot and plum, is mild for those with a sensitive sense of smell. It leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and silky. Its practical spray dispenser delivers just the right amount every time.
Available in a 105 ml spray dispenser.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
99% ingredients of natural origin
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Lupeol: activates production of the fibers that strengthen the skin.
- Pomegranate seed, musk rose and baobab oils: nourish the skin and improve suppleness and elasticity.
- Avocado oil: hydrates, nourishes and protects.
- Sunflower oil: nourishes.
0% mineral oil, essential oil or silicon.
High-tolerance hypoallergenic formula, dermatologically tested under gynecological supervision for optimum safety for you and your baby.
Compatible with breastfeeding, provided hygiene rules are followed (nipples should be cleaned prior to feeding).
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract.