STELATOPIA® moisturizing cream has been specially formulated for dry and eczema-prone skin in babies and young children. It replenishes lipids and soothes skin with its innovative natural-origin ingredients:
- The skin’s lipids are replenished using Active Relipidation®, a patented process which naturally stimulates production of the lipids which make up the protective cutaneous barrier – which does not function properly in eczema-prone skin. Even the driest skin is intensely nourished, getting back its softness and suppleness.
- The skin's surface is nourished by the lipids which make up the skin's protective barrier.
- Itching and irritations are soothed.
- Regular usage helps rebalance the skin flora.
Efficacy test carried out by dermatologists on 80 children with light to moderate atopic dermatitis over a period of 21 days:
- Less itching and a reduction in erythema: 95%
- Reduction in skin dryness: 81%
- Reduction in the frequency of flare-ups: 93%
- Improvement in quality of life: 73%
Applying the product twice a day over a period of at least 3 weeks has a visible improvement on the symptoms associated with atopic skins, thus reducing the need for corticosteroids.
TIPS OF USE:
Apply morning and night to clean and dry skin on the face and body. Massage to help it absorb.
Do not apply to oozing lesions.
In order to optimize the product's effectiveness, use it in conjunction with other products in the STELATOPIA® range.
Pleasant to use
With its fluid and velvety texture, STELATOPIA® moisturizing cream immediately delivers a feeling of comfort to dry skin. It is easily absorbed into the epidermis, intensely nourishing and soothing it. The skin is left supple and soft.
200 ml tube
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Sunflower oil distillate: soothes the skin, stimulates the synthesis of key lipids in the epidermis.
- Plum oil: softens.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol chlorphenesin, essential oils, perfumes, soap, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested on eczema-prone skin under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Distearate, Dextrin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Candelilla Cera, Squalane, Sucrose Stearate, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine.
*Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction.