STELATOPIA® Lipid-Replenishing Balm has been specially formulated for extremely dry and eczema-prone skin. It replenishes lipids and soothes skin with its innovative combination of natural origin ingredients:
- Itching sensations and irritations are soothed starting the first time it is used thanks to its nourishing and protective balm texture and its Sunflower Oil Distillate, a patented natural-origin active ingredient.
- The skin’s lipids are replenished using Active Relipidation®, a patented process which naturally stimulates production of the lipids which make up the protective cutaneous barrier – which does not function properly in eczema-prone skin. Even the driest skin is intensely nourished, getting back its softness and suppleness.
Comparative clinical study carried out on 86 children under pediatric control over a period of 3 weeks:
- Improvement in quality of life: 73%
- SCORAD* results: - 75%
Clinical study carried out on 227 children under dermatological and pediatric control over a period of 30 days:
- Reduction in sky dryness: - 88%
- Reduction in itching: - 80 %
*SCORAD: reference tool for tracking and assessing the severity of atopic dermatitis.
TIPS OF USE:
Apply morning and night to clean and dry skin on the face and body. Massage to help it absorb.
Do not apply to oozing lesions.
In order to optimize the product's effectiveness, you can use it in conjunction with other products in the STELATOPIA® range.
Pleasant to use
Thanks to its smooth and velvety texture, STELATOPIA® Lipid-Replenishing Balm delivers an immediate sensation of comfort to even the driest skin. It is easily absorbed into the skin, intensely nourishing and soothing it. The skin is left feeling supple and soft.
200 ml tube.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Sunflower oil distillate: soothes the skin, stimulates the synthesis of key lipids in the epidermis.
- Plum oil: softens.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol chlorphenesin, essential oils, perfumes, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested on eczema-prone skin under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose Distearate, Dextrin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose Stearate, Candelilla Cera, Squalane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Hydroxide.
*Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction.