STELATOPIA® Cream Cleanser has been specially formulated for eczema prone skin in babies and young children. It gently cleanses the skin thanks to an innovative combination of natural-origin ingredients:
- Skin is left completely clean without being damaged or dried out, thanks to a soap-free ultra soft cleansing action.
- The skin is soothed using Active Relipidation®, a patented process which naturally stimulates production of the lipids making up the protective cutaneous barrier – which does not function properly in eczema-prone skin. And it gets back all its suppleness and softness.
- Pulling sensations are reduced thanks to the soothing properties of glycine.
Efficacy test carried out under dermatological control on 100 newborn babies and children with eczema-prone dry skin over a period of 21 days:
- Gently cleanses the skin: 100%(1)
- Calms irritation and pulling sensations: 80%(1)
- Leaves skin softer and silkier: 95%(1)
- Reduces the frequency of flare-ups: 74%(2)
(1). Assessment by users.
(2). Assessment by examiner.
TIPS OF USE:
Press the pump two or three times to obtain the desired amount. Wash your child without rubbing their skin. Rinse and carefully pat dry, remembering to dry between the skin folds.
In order to optimize the product's effectiveness, use it in conjunction with other products in the STELATOPIA® range.
Pleasant to use
When the Stelatopia cleansing cream comes into contact with skin, it forms a delicate and pleasant foam. Easy to rinse off, it leaves the skin soothed, soft and comfortable. With a practical pump dispenser that delivers just the right dose every time.
Available in 200 ml and 400 ml pump dispensers.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredient of natural origin:
- Sunflower oil distillate: soothes the skin, stimulates the synthesis of key lipids in the epidermis.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol chlorphenesin, essential oils, perfumes, soap, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested on eczema-prone skin under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Aqua, Coco-Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Glycine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide.
*Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reaction.