The best toys for each age
18 to 24 months: from baby to child
Your child is full of energy and loves to move. In parallel to this his manual skilfulness becomes more refined and his imagination gradually develops as his language skills grow. He progresses simultaneously in all areas! You can reply to his different needs with:
- A rocking horse.
- Infant jigsaw puzzles with a few big wooden pieces equipped with a button to grab hold of them.
- Very big beads to thread onto a cord.
- Big wax crayons or finger paint.
- A small musical instrument: piano, xylophone, maracas, etc.
- A wooden train set and/or small cars.
- Plastic animals.
- Cardboard books.