The teeth do not appear in the same order in all babies. However, more often than not, they appear in the following fashion :
- Between 6 and 10 months : the lower central incisors.
- Between 8 and 12 months : the upper central incisors.
- Between 9 and 13 months : the upper and lower lateral incisors.
- Between 10 and 16 months : the first premolars
- Between 16 and 20 months : the eye teeth
- Between 20 and 30 months : the second premolars
Hence, between 2 and a half and 3 years, your child should have all 20 of his deciduous teeth. He is thus set until around 6 years of age when his delightful little baby teeth will begin to fall out to leave enough space for his permanent teeth.