A safe home for your baby
In the kitchen
- When you are cooking, never let the handles of the saucepans and frying pans stick out beyond your work surface.
- Preferably choose an oven with a cold door to prevent the risk of burns and scalds.
- Store your cleaning products in a cupboard that is inaccessible to your child or equip the cupboard with childproof locks.
- Keep any pointed or sharp objects (knives, scissors, etc.), matches and lighters and glass objects out of the reach of your child.
- Unplug and put away your small kitchen appliances (mixer, electric knife, etc.) once you have finished using them.
- Make a habit of always closing the door of the dishwasher, oven and refrigerator.
- Never leave small food items within the reach of your child on which he could choke (peanuts, cherry tomatoes, raisins, etc.)
- Never leave your child alone in the kitchen.
- If you have any pets, place their food and litter out of the reach of your baby.