The best toys for each age
2 to 3 years: the imagination in full swing
Your child is bursting with creativity and his imagination is in full swing! It's time to give him what he needs to make up stories and enable his dreams to take shape:
- Washable felt tip pens or paint and brushes.
- Modelling clay.
- Games to "play at grown-ups": tea set, shop, miniature kitchen, DIY set, etc.
- Miniature worlds for imagining a thousand and one stories: farm, dolls house, school, fire station, garage, etc.
- A baby doll or other doll.
- Fancy dress outfits of a pirate, princess, super hero, fairy, knight, doctor, etc.
- Story books to read together before going to sleep.